Merging Customers is a helpful tool to organize multiple customers and their data for efficient navigation and managing.
This brief walkthrough FAQ will show you how to make use of this easy to access feature.
1) Go to the Customers tab.
2) Click on the pink + sign In the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Once here, you will see two buttons appear. The first of which is to add a new customer. The second of these is to Merge customers.
- Click on the merge customer button.
3) You will see this white tab appear which allows you to select a target customer to receive the merged data. This can be done by searching the customer's name or address into the search tool.
4) You will then be asked to select a Customer to merge into the target customer you previously selected. Simply, search the name or address of the customer you would like to merge.
5) You will be able to change the customer's on this page under "Target Customer" and "Source Customer."
You can also change the "Merge Settings" to what you desire to be merged including "Notification's History", and the ability to record old data within notes.
6) Lastly, click merge at the top right of the tab to merge customers.
If you have any more questions or queries, or would like to see what other features Squeegee has to offer, please take a look at our help page at https://squeeg.ee/help or alternatively you can ring us on, 020 7861 4401