Squeegee's work planner is an amazing tool; great for any business needing to have quick and efficient planning of Jobs. You may also change and organize the way the work planner is set up. Below is a walkthrough on how to change various aspects/details of Work Planner to fit your preference.
1) Navigate to the work planner tab.
- In the upper right-hand corner is a three-dot dropdown that allows you to view various actions pertaining to the work planner.
2) Select "Work Planner Options" as shown below. Once selected you will be able to apply a variety of changes to the work planner.
These options include...
- Hiding all Completed job's
- Minimizing the Calander chart
- Showing temperature info
- Group scheduling by job
- Check or uncheck the box to make such changes.
- Here is a visual representation with all tab's selected
If You are confused about the Icons on the work planner and their meaning, please click the link below.
If you have any more questions or queries, or would like to see what other features Squeegee has to offer, please take a look at our help page at https://squeeg.ee/help or alternatively you can ring us on, 020 7861 4401