If you would like to set a specific amount of time before payment is required but don't know where to change this setting, continue reading. Below is a step by step visual walkthrough of the process.
1) Navigate to the customer tab, found on the toolbar.
- You can add and edit this setting through the customer tab.
- Works for adding customers and Editing customers.
2) Scroll down to the customer settings.
- Set default or a custom time period for requesting payment.
Quick editing of the payment period setting through an existing customer.
- Select three dots in the top right of the customer profile.
- Select edit customers.
- Edit the payment period.
If you have any more questions or queries, or would like to see what other features Squeegee has to offer, please take a look at our help page at https://squeeg.ee/help or alternatively you can ring us on, 020 7861 4401