GoCardless goes through stages before a customer is finalized and accepted in the system.
- Once a customer is being set up on GoCardless, their status is 'pending.'
- If the customer has submitted their application they will receive the status of 'submitted'.
- Once the customer's bank details have been approved and they are verified, the customer will have the status of 'confirmed'.
There are other status's for customers such as:
- 'paid out'
- 'pending customer approval'
- 'charged back'
These statuses are reviewed in more detail in the FAQ link provided below:
Navigating To The GoCardless Status Page:
1. Choose the settings tab in the top right-hand corner below the profile Icon.
- Here you can change a variety of settings and view important information such as your customers go cardless status'.
2. Once you navigate to the settings page you will see a dropdown entitled 'Invoicing and Payments'. By selecting this dropdown you will see a variety of settings relating to invoices and payments.
- Select 'Payment Provider'.
- From here you can view:
- Stripe Account info/disconnect your stripe account from Squeegee.
- GoCardless Account/ Disconnecting GoCardless from Squeegee.
- Synching GoCardless Customers
- Refreshing GoCardless Status'- View updates on pending customers and payment requests. (The Status should show here)
If you have any more questions or queries, or would like to see what other features Squeegee has to offer, please take a look at our help page at https://squeeg.ee/help or alternatively you can ring us on, 020 7861 4401