Squeegee offers the ability to customize default notifications to suit your business and service needs. This step by step FAQ will show you how you can change your default Invoice notification and customize specific customer's notifications to suit your preference.
Changing Default Invoice Notification
1. Navigate to the settings at the top left-hand side of your screen on your Squeegee account.
2. Select the Notifications tab and scroll down until you find the Default Invoice Notification for both SMS and Email.
- This is where you can change the default notification for all invoiced jobs. You will see a similar screen for SMS default invoice notification.
Customize individual Customer Invoice Notifications
1. Navigate to the customer you would like the Invoice notification change to occur with.
2. Select the three dots drop-down on the customer's page. And select the edit option.
3. Scroll down till you find the option for 'additional invoice notes'
here you can place in your custom message for this specific customer.
In order for this message to show instead of the default for all invoices choose the 'Hide Default Notes' option.