There are 4 ways to sign up and log in to your Squeegee account. You can use your Google account, Facebook, your Apple ID, or use your regular email when logging in. Below are the steps to sign up using these platforms.
1. Choose the 'Continue with Google' button on the Squeegee log in screen.
2. From this page you will be given the option to choose which Google account you would like to sign up with.
3. You will be taken into Sqeegee where you can configure your account and set up a payment method.
1. Go to https://tomorrow.squeeg.ee/ and Select the option on the login page to 'Continue with Facebook.'
2. If you are already signed into Facebook, you will automatically be taken to the Facebook home page with the confirmation to allow Squeegee to receive your email and information (profile)through Facebook.
- You can edit which Facebook account you would like to use in correlation with Squeegee.
- Choose to continue and you are now logged in with Squeegee through Facebook.
3. Once you have verified that you accept Squeegee with your Facebook account for sign up you will be signed in and asked to configure your account and choosing a plan.
1. Go to https://tomorrow.squeeg.ee/ and select the option to 'Continue With Apple.'
2. You will be directed to the iCloud sign-in page as shown below. By entering your Apple ID and password you will be linked to Squeegee using your Apple ID.
3. You will be asked to verify by clicking 'continue.'
Once you have chosen 'continue' you will be asked to configure your account with Squeegee.